ESP32 with OLED screen module
This development board is an ESP32 based board with WiFi and Bluetooth and a white 0.96 inch OLED display.
The CP2102 USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino.
board has a micro USB connection by which it can be programmed and/or powered. (micro USB cable not included)
This board has the ESP32 chip with 4MB flash memory.
- ESP32 chip with 512kB RAM (240Mhz dual core processor)
- Up to 19x digital pins
- Up to 11x analog pins
- Two analog (DAC) outputs (pin 25 DAC1 and pin 26 DAC2)
- 1x SPI, 1x I2C, 1x UART (TX/RX)
- Pinout: see images
- Onboard voltage regulator for input voltage of (5-12V Vin pin)
- 0.96 inch white OLED screen (SDA pin: 5, SCL pin: 4, I2C address: 0x3C)
- Dimensions: 64 x 27.5mm x 7mm